Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Never mind! : A twin novel review

Hey guys! It's time for my first review.


Last week, I found this book- It's called "never mind!: A Twin Novel" . What I found most interesting was the fact that the front was of one twin -Edward- upside down. When I turned the book around, I found the other twin -Meg- staring right at me, with the title upside down! The reviews were different, and instead of Edward's Quote, it was Meg's Quote- "I'm not like him at all!".

I borrowed it from the school library and read it over the weekend. The story was about how a mistake one twin made their whole lives a chaotic mess. As the story went on, it showed how they dug themselves deeper into their lie, but on the way they realize that they cared for each other, and that they were more alike than they thought!

The story's plot was only a few days of their lives, but those few days were very, very interesting. Who knew that a simple quarrel between twins would make such a big mess? It seemed like everything they did, the other twin would misunderstand the reason and get angry.

To be honest, reading this story reminded me alot of how I would quarrel with my own two brothers. I guess we just don't understand the reason huh?

But enough about that- here's the lesson the book was trying to tell its readers: Laugh at yourself. Laugh at all the mistakes you made, and don't be negative about it. Hey, accidents happen right? We should always do our best, and instead of being all depressed about our mistakes, wouldn't it be better if we decided to deal with it and move on? At least, that's what I think.

I'll end my review for now, since I'm not sure what else I should type. I wish I could reread the story though, but I had to return it to my school's library. I'm reading another book now, and I'll be reviewing about it next week! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment